Big Pete - Blind Auction
￼Last month, the biggest light in Nickie's life went out .. Big Pete, The man, The legend. He was unique and left a lasting impression on everyone he met.
I, for one while always remember him trying to get his granddaughter to smile during a photo shoot, the singing, the words of encouragement were the best I have ever heard!
His family were the most important thing to him and he was a huge part of their lives. Along with Nickie, his daughter and many other family members and friends, they have raised over £40,000 for the liver unit at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham, a charity very close to their hearts following Nickie's diagnoses with a very rare form cancer of the liver 15 years ago.
To celebrate Big Pete's love of family and their importance I would like to auction a family portrait session and raise as much money as possible.
To enter please complete the form below and refer to the terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions *
- Family portrait session for up to 5 people.
- The highest bid will be the winning bid.
- The session will take place at an outside location and at a distance no greater than 10 miles form GL14.
- The prize includes an hour photography session and a USB stick of the final edited images (usually around 20-30) normal price £300!
- The resulting images may be used on social media and on Capture this Moment Photography.
- The winning bid will be invoiced via Capture this Moment Photography, payment of the bid will need to made within 48 hours of receiving the invoice.
- Failure to pay will result in the in the prize being withdrawn and offered to the next highest bidder.
- Bidding closes at midnight on 20th September 2018.
- All standard terms and conditions apply