Personal Branding Photography - what does it mean?
You may be familiar with the term ‘Personal Branding Photography’, it has been growing in popularity recently. But what is Personal Branding, and how can it help your business grow?
First, let’s start with branding.
What is a brand? Your brand is more than just your logo or your colour scheme or the pictures you put on your website. Much more. Your brand is your whole ethos. Your way of doing business. It’s your tone of voice, the way you communicate with your customers. It’s the experience you give your customers. It’s the way you make them feel after engaging with you. As a small business or entrepreneur, you brand is quite likely to be you. Which is why your brand is so important, especially to a small business. When someone buys from you as a small business, whether it’s a product or service, they buy from you because they like, trust and connect with you.
How can photography help?
These days we live in a world where showing up online regularly is probably a core part of your online marketing plan. A Branding session can help small businesses and entrepreneurs to build an online presence and showcase your talents to the world.
A collection of professional, polished and consistent photos will show off your personality and style and help you in building your unique brand, connecting with your ideal clients and growing your business. You can use these images to plan out your social media content, where you speak to your audience on a daily basis, or use them to refresh your website.
It’s about capturing your brand’s ‘personality’, showcasing what is at the heart of your business. Photography will show you doing what you are passionate about, enabling your audience to connect with you.
Personal Branding Photography can boost your business by:
- Presenting a consistently professional front on your social media and website
- Connecting with your audience
- Showing your face – people want to know who you are!
- Showcasing your talents, sharing your products or services
- Conveying your brand’s personality
- Setting you apart
A Personal Branding session could be perfect for you if:
- You are a Creative, a small business owner or blogger
- You have a need for professional looking, fresh, bright and on-brand imagery to help you make an impact with your social media and website
- You’re running this business because it’s your calling
- You’re ready to up your marketing game!