Must have wedding photos - 6 must have photographs from your day.
What are the must have wedding photos from your special day?
Here is my list of the must have wedding photos you should have captured on your wedding day.
Must have - Getting ready
- morning preparations full of nerves and anticipation are important moments to capture. Its helps to tell the complete story of your wedding day. Don't forget the groom getting ready - many photographers work in twos for this very reason.
Must have - The details
- you have spent so much time planning all the details including your flowers, your jewellery, your favours, venue styling for your special day, ask your photographer to capture these details before your guests arrive. On the big day itself, you will be so busy mingling with your guests and saying I do that you won't have time to appreciate all your hard work.
Must have - The confetti
- one of my favourite pictures, it creates wonderfully pretty images, it also captures one of the happiest moments of your life. Check with your venue about where confetti can be thrown and encourage your guests to bring some along - there are plenty of biodegradable options available. I will also liaise with venues and officials prior to your big day to check their guidelines, in my bag is also a small supply just in case.
Must have - The emotion
- some of the best wedding photographs captured are not staged at all. Many photographers will continue to snap away unnoticed capturing these wonderful moments. Weddings are all about the emotion of the day, the joy, the love, the tears, the smiles and the laughter.
Must have - Quiet moments
- your wedding has so much going on during the day, enjoying a quiet moment alone as a newly married couple or with other relatives is a welcome break capture precious moments.
Must have - After dark
- ask your photographer spend some time with you during the evening, here you can capture some magical and creative moments. Rain in the dark can look amazing in photographs or you may want to add some sparklers for some fun creative images after the first dance.
Capture this Moment Photography offer tailor made packages which mean these along with the rest of your unique day can be captured to last a lifetime.