Congratulations on your engagement! Hopefully you're now looking for a wedding photographer - how exciting!
- Do you want colourful, natural photos of your wedding but get nervous about being photographed?
- Do you want to enjoy your wedding day and spend it with your family and friends?
- Do you want a beautiful record of your day that captures the details, the joy and the happiness of your wedding?
However, with so many photographers to choose from, how do you even get started picking one?
Here's what I think you should be looking at when you are choosing a photographer:
- Do you like the style of their images? - There is light and airy, dark and moody, warm tones. Are they consistent in their style? Have a good look through their images, ask to see their images in print. Make sure you see enough of them to ensure they deliver to a consistent quality and style from start to finish throughout a wedding day.
I love colour! I get excited when I see a colourful doorway, a red brick wall, long grass with wild flowers. I also love trying to find unusual spots for photos and making them work.
- Pricing - this is a big one and there is so much variation in price. Head over to my pricing page for my current pricing. I offer two packages, a half day and a full day. However these may not work for you - drop me a message and I can create a bespoke package just for you.
All my wedding packages include the following:
- Pre wedding consultations
- Pre wedding Session - for bespoke and the short and Sweet package, this takes place at your wedding venue (dependant on the location - don’t worry we will chat through this)
- My time on the day
- My time to edit the final images
- Online gallery of the final edited images
- Your memory box
- Do you like them? - This is one is so important! You want someone you can trust, who will make you feel comfortable, someone who will blend in with your family and friends yet equally will chat to Great Aunt Sally!
I am sure you will have lots of questions, please check out the answers to some of the most frequently asked, or this guide to how I capture your wedding day if I haven't answered one of yours, please do get in touch.